The Prime Baja V2 takes over from the awesome Prime Baja and gets even better!
Now sporting an upgraded steel planetary geared differential to transfer power to the rear wheels and a vivid new colour scheme while still incorporating all the things that made the original a winner. With fully adjustable suspension, long travel oil filled shocks and amazing amounts of articulation, you get good ground clearance and the ability to drive over the most technical of courses with ease.
The Prime Baja V2 includes a hi-torque 540 brushed motor, 7.2v 1800mAh Ni-MH battery and charger, water-resistant ESC and steering servo, 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver all in one complete RTR package!
The Prime Baja V2 features an steel planet geared differential unit to ensure maximum strength and smooth, efficient drive transfer to the place you need it most, the rear wheels.
Heavy duty dogbones handle the power delivery to the rear wheels
- Sealed gearbox to keep the dirt out
- Sealed ball race bearings ensure smooth running
- Mini-block off-road tyres with inserts provide maximum grip on acceleration
- Specially designed front tyres cut into the dirt for maximum cornering speed
A strong chassis is important for any off-road machine, and it's no different with the Prime Baja. With its high performance design, the Prime Baja takes all the latest refinements from its full size counterparts and combines them in a tough, ready to run package.
DuPont lightweight chassis plate and roll cage
- First pressing DuPont plastic towers and wishbones
- Low centre of gravity for better handling
- Fully adjustable steering and suspension geometry
- Hi-torque brushed motor and sealed gearbox
- Steel planet geared differential
- Heavy duty drive shafts
- Long travel oil filled shocks
- Highwall bead locks fitted