Classic beetle style and brawn fuse together with the FTX Bugsta, the latest heavy-duty 4wd off road vehicle from FTX. Using the same chassis platform as the hugely popular Carnage Truggy, the Bugsta captures best of buggies and trucks, with a bit of monster thrown in for good measure!
The 4wd shaft drivetrain features metal diff gears and front universal driveshafts, while an integrated slipper helps protect the drivetrain from possible damage under power. With adjustable turnbuckles all round and large bore oil filled shock absorbers the Bugsta can be tuned to suit you or the surface.
Control is via an Etronix 2.4ghz EX2 radio system, with power being provided via a brushed 550 motor, electronic speed control and a Voltz 1800mah NiMH battery, with steering being handled by a waterproof 9kg metal geared steering servo.
Want an r/c vehicle that is as much fun as it looks then the FTX Bugsta is the ride for you!
FTX Bugsta Features:
99% Ready to run
- Etronix EX2 Sport 2.4ghz radio
- Waterproof speed control
- 550 Brushed motor
- Wall charger
- Etronix 3kg metal geared waterproof steering servo
- Voltz 1800mAh NiMH Battery
- Pre-painted Beetle style bodyshell
- Moulded tub chassis
- 4wd shaft drive with slipper system
- Unique gearbox design for low CG
- Lightweight high impact arms
- Big bore oil filled adjustable shocks
- Gearbox metal crown & pinion gear
- Front universal driveshafts
- Adjustable wheelbase
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension including, droop, camber, toe-in, wheelbase etc
- Slipper for drivetrain damage protection
- Chassis accepts NiMh or LiPo battery
- Wide range of option parts available
- Width: 328mm
- Height: 156mm
- Wheelbase: 290/295mm
- Tyre: ø 125 x 60mm
- Gear Ratio: 11.2:1